Homepage

Thousands of clients enrolled
Free, no-risk loan payment reduction program consultation
Over $100 Million in federal student loans entered into programs since 2015
US Department of Education Forgiveness programs As Seen In

Getting started is simple

See what you could save

If you have Federal Student Loans you may qualify for any of the student loan forgiveness programs that are available to borrowers free through the Dept of Education. You maybe eligible for principal reduction, loan forgiveness, or a complete loan discharge depending on your individual circumstances

Tell us about your loans

If you are suffering from a financial hardship, you may be eligible for an Income Based Payment. In this repayment program, you would have a a payment based on your income and family size. The payment could be as low as $0.00 per month, with potential forgiveness at the end of  20-25 years.

Loan Consolidation Programs

Loan consolidation will take all your federal student loans and combine them into one new loan. You will have only one lender, one monthly payment, and you are able to choose a payment plan that fits within your budget.

You could begin your path to payment reduction programs right now

How the program works

There are several different types of federal programs available for qualified borrowers with individual circumstances. Each program can carry terms such as forgiveness, cancellation, and discharge. All mean the same thing however the context of their use can vary.

The most common programs are Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), Teacher Loan Forgiveness, Income Based Repayment Plans, and Disability Discharge.  Each of these programs are free to apply for direct through the US Dept of Education and a fee based service is not needed.

Like with many government programs the red tape can be thick and the strings can be long. Getting the right help can be the difference of accepted or rejected. CNBC as well as Forbes reported the PSLF program had a 1% approval rate leaving 99% to rejected.

In order to help navigate the waters of these programs you must first start by speaking with an Enrollment Adviser by calling 855-776-8338

For many years we have helped people find the right program that fits their life and budget for the best possible results

There 4 Most Common used programs:

INCOME BASED
  • Lower monthly payment
  • Student loan forgiveness becomes a potential option
  • Payments change with income
  • Loan payments could be as minimal as $0 monthly.
  • Re-certification every 12 months
PUBLIC LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF)

After enough funds build up in your account, we negotiate with your creditors to settle your debts for significantly less than you owe.

TEACHER LOAN FORGIVENESS

Our expert negotiators work hard to get you the best savings possible. Every time we settle one of your debts, we contact you for authorization and approval.

DISABILITY DISCHARGE

After the full settlement amount is paid on each account, you no longer owe your creditors. Your debt is behind you!

Our friendly customer service enrollment advisers are ready to answer your questions and offer support. Call today!

We’re your partners, every step of the way

When you call today and enroll in a program it will no longer be you out to sea without a life vest. We’re on your side, and ready to help you with your federal student loans so you can move on with your life. No more doing it alone.

TALK TO US – WE’RE HERE TO HELP

Our customer service representatives are friendly people who are always ready to answer your questions or concerns

TRACK YOUR PROGRESS 24/7

When you log into your new or current servicer account, there you should find the latest update on your files progression

To learn more about student loan forgiveness, click here.